lauantai 14. toukokuuta 2016

Elven guard

I´ve managed to finish my next unit of high elves which is a 20 elf strong guard formation. Being +1 shock elite with access to halberds, shields, heavy armor and both magical standard and instrument they are the best infantry the high elf list has to offer.


 I painted my spear armed guards in the same blue and white theme as the rest of my army (excluding those warriors and archers dating back to mid 90´s). Most are Jes Goodwin´s marvelous elf sculpts but the captain is from the Marauder line to give the unit some variation. As I have a couple of extra spearmen I´m planning on converting a musician for this unit too. But I´m still concidering different options on how to do it.

Front row guards with shields raised.

Five wide - four deep.

These will most likely see some action in july vs. some skaven and perhasp vs. my old enemies the dwarves too. Stay tuned for some battle reports.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti